Rules & Apply
Wonderland entry rules
- First of all, be Alice! You followed the White Rabbit called “Being an Artist” and you can hop in because you love discovering wonder worlds!
- In Wonderland, your artwork can consist of projects that are completed, in progress, sketches, prototypes or team works.
- Each area of the Effects Awards is like a door to this exuberant wonderland. Enter the door that you feel a strong passion for.
- Being a member of a team is exciting. It should be noted that in Wonderland every team must have a representative and you can enter once you introduce your representative.
- Don’t think too much! Nothing comes outta overthinking! Do it! Press the button and fly. The biggest successes always start with the pushing of the smallest buttons.
Remember these dates
Opening Wonderland Doors:
- March 1, 2020.
Closing the doors:
- April 15, 2020.
Introducing the brave ones who have entered:
- May 15, 2020.
Celebrating the Wonderland finalists:
- June 3, 2020.
The spell of all dates vanishes at 11:59 PM!
Wonderland clock is based on GMT.
Who can embark?
Wonderland is on the lookout for buncha amateur Alice! Actually, you’re at the right place if you have less than a year of experience in each of the five sections of the contest. The experts have already been discovered. This is the opportunity for you as an undiscovered artist to embark on this voyage.
Rules of rights and everything!
- It is assumed that whatever you bring into Wonderland, you hold all the intellectual property rights.
- If you bring a work that is a team project to Wonderland, it means that you, as the team representative, are allowed to submit work from each team member.
- Any supporting documents you bring with you must be in English.
- Please do not face closed doors by being late! The doors will definitely close after the specified dates!
- The Wonderland’s Jury has the power to remove your artwork if you do not comply with the requirements of the land.
- Artworks that have entered the contest without complying with the laws described above will automatically be deported from Wonderland!
Wonderland arbitration committee
The Wonderland Jury will review the artworks from April 15 to May 15. Many criteria are chosen by the committee, based on which the nominated works will be judged. Overall, however, there are two main aspects: technical achievements and creative achievements.
Deliver the arbitration process to the Wonderland Jury! They are the industry’s best in every area and are well acquainted with the laws of the land.
Areas of wonder